Become the master of your choices.
- Duration: weekend
- Type: Organisational sculpting
- Maximum number of participants: 8 – 16
- Team coaching in performance improvement and conflict resolution
- Skills for competency coaching in observation, communication and negotiation
- Coaching skills for leaders
- The workshop can be adapted for specific projects or organisational development goals
Organisational sculpting is a powerful and versatile tool that can reveal dynamics an organisation has tacitly agreed not to talk about.
It can be used for
- illustrating problems experienced by a particular type of organisation
- illustrating relationships between central and local organisations in governments and enterprises
- developing a strategy by helping an organisation assess its relationship with external organisations
- team building by assessing the dynamics of the team and its relationships with other teams
- helping an individual manager identify the dynamics of a problem set of relationships
- providing feedback to a system.
A sculpt can generate large amounts of useful data for laying a sound basis for a long term program of work on key organisational issues. The only restrictions are our imagination, skills, and abilities … and there is no such thing as a free lunch! Or is there?
This workshop prepares participants for critical feedback received in a sculpt for gaining response-ability. Such preparedness to be surprised can either be used to activate a pre-set sculpt or parts party named “Ship of Fools“, or, if run in a context where participants are stakeholders to the same system and/or project, lead to an actual organisational sculpt for that particular context.
Want to know more? Contact us